WEEK 32

Eight months into preggo life; Eight (or less) weeks to go.

Current mood: Contented. Physical state: Good and trying to c-exist with flabby thighs. Mental wellness: Positive. 

Here we are, final countdown before bb Jaelyn make her grand entrance to our life. 8 months might sound like a long time to make the necessary preparations but I guess things are only real when bb is physically with us. Maybe it will be like having Pudding joining us last Oct, but hundred times more complicated with a baby this round. No doubt that become parents would be the steepest learning curve we got to get around with, not to mention the sleep deprivation, bodily mess and new responsibilities we have to take on. Thankfully we are not in it without help, we have received many tips and blessings from SIL and chua along the way, we will be having a confinement nanny and domestic helper with us when bb is here, and also to tap on MIL's help down the road when I return to work. So who knows, may not be as daunting?

Just like my pregnancy journey so far. It is, well, not as fearsome as I have imagined, up till this point at least. For one, I could still squat down to pick up Pudding's poop when needed (though lnr has been doing it mostly), hah I did not become a humpy dumpy. Fair enough there were periods of uncomfort, rare nights that I curl into a ball and sob away, the all day sickness, lethargic, indigestion and super itchy skins. But apart from these, I feel like I am still me, but with a bigger body. Lnr has been as caring and taking initiatives in the preparations, felt xiao touched as we embark on this journey to parenthood together and not feeling alone in it. :') 

Life ahead may be exhausting, but may we find moment of happiness at the same time. 

I don't know how our first meet up would eventually be like. But still, see you very soon bb Jaelyn. 


Comments

Popular Posts