Twenty Seven

 Ah, how? time stops for no man, or woman. I am a year older today, again. 

Not complaining. I am grateful, for the friends and family who showed me love and care for this occasion. I do feel that I am getting older a little fast though, need to be more aware of each passing day to make it worthwhile. 

What is the meaning of life. I think there isn't one, and we define whatever we want it to be. 

Well then I hope to be happy most of the time, and not spend my life striving after things that I think will make me so. 

I hope to always try to choose being a good person, to be appreciative and empathetic. 

I hope to find the answer within myself, on whether or not to become a mother to another life. 

Oh damn, I am old indeed. 

But still, happy birthday Junting.

 Live your life, one day at a time. 




Comments

Popular Posts