Hi blog,


Life has been pretty packed and fast paced lately, though this should be no excuse for my lack of appearance here. There are couple of chances which I could have blogged, but I have gave in to slothfulness. Sometimes the temptation to do nothing is just too great.

Work's been fine and days been passing rather fast. I had my first Chinese New Year in life giving angbows instead of receiving, an alarming signal that I am truly turning into an adult. Like most, I am happy to be earning a decent sum of money, but I am unable to afford a lot of time, solitude time especially. In my attempt to not let my weekdays nights go to waste, I have signed up numerous classes that supposedly take up Monday to Thursday. I do enjoy the classes but again all's left when I  get home every night is preparing to sleep in.

I don't know if this is a good or bad life. Mostly good I suppose.

But there is one thing I don't really like about myself which I hope to change. That I have stopped thinking a lot, I have stopped reflection on social issues, I have stopped pondering over current affairs, I have became more selfish and only care about my tiny circle of life. All's left is my immediate needs everyday, what's for breakfast, whose email have I not replied, what do I need to buy on the way back? I think I would have been much more isolated if there weren't Lnr. I  would be living in my own world for a really long time, though that's not necessarily bad.

On and off I have been pondering about the small scale banquet that laoniang is hoping to have later this year. I am not very worried about it. And neither do I see it as a very important date. However I do hope that everyone we invite, and us include will have a good time still. It's gonna be really costly if I were to insist on having a rustic theme modern banquet, so I'm trying to slowly tune my expectation. Maybe just a really simply traditional one. Though I  thought I would really want to have a pretty wedding cake, but again it won't fit into the traditional theme, so maybe we will scrap that as well. I 'm quite happy browsing through taobao occasionally looking for wedding gown, hope it doesn't turn out a nightmare.

We are just a little more than a month away from our second Japan trip, I am really looking forward to it, as much as I worried that there will be more people than cherry trees I would see.

Comments

Popular Posts