Hello quiet world

It's 11.57pm now and it's a quiet night outside, well most nights are.

We had our house warming last Saturday and I was feeling really proud of our home, well I still am now. Except that the algae bloom issue is still getting on my nerves every week, to which I still have yet to get down to the core of the cause to stop the rampant growth. We got ourselves a portable speaker for home use with part of the ang bao we received and as Lnr had put it,  our house is truly complete. It is indeed, and I often remind myself to take a pause in life and be really grateful for all that we are enjoying now, and I love how things and life are. Though I have been receiving tons of queries on 'when is the baby coming', it's really far out of my mind right now. To put it short I'm not done with playing and I might never will. I want to stay irresponsible and childish for a long time. I don't want to be bounded by kids and I want to see the big wide world. 

It's been an eventful day today with my closest friend's gender revelation party and a hall mate's wedding. To which marks the first wedding banquet from my limited pool of friends in life, and looking back, we have all truly moved on. Conversation revolves around housing/wedding/work. It's all just part and parcel of life. Sometimes I feel that we are all so similar, going through the same phases in life one after another, yet each of us are unique and different in each and every way. I have been struggling to race against time, to listen to the old tunes that I have grew up with, and trying really hard to remember the feeling I had in those younger days. I never wanted to grow, maybe nobody did, or maybe everyone else did. Sometimes it's surreal to realize that I have been a wife of somebody for more than a year, like how did everything happened so quick? One day I was still dreaming bout life ahead and next I have became a Mrs. How will the marriage play out down the road? In a decade or two? How will our home look like years down the road? How will our feelings will change towards each other?  There is a million question on my mind when I slow down in life and think, all these uncertainties into the distant future. Only God knows. 

On last Wed Lnr and I went to Wimbly Lu spontaneously and it felt like really good, as if it had somewhat rekindled the feeling we had during the dating days. I wonder what keeps the firing burning, will it ever burn out? Or will we always be there to refuel it and keep the feeling running? Two years into being together with Lnr, I am thankfully that Lnr has stayed the same, and may he never get sick of me. Keke. 

12.20am. It's time to sleep in for our baby shower and Mayday concert tomorrow. Woohoo. 
It's so surreal to think of it now, that after decade of listening to your voices, I will be going for your concert tomorrow night. Music is a damn amazing thing.

Comments

Popular Posts