continuation.

Felt like I have not done enough reflections for the past year, and there are much more to plan out for the year ahead. 

Like the need to find my favourable career and eventually securing my place in it seems of paramount importance now that shits getting real in four months time. Or rather just figuring out whether or not I have such luxury to do so in view of my unremarkable CAP and the bigger pessimistic economy even. What was my four years of education for? Apart from the usual replies I gave like becoming a better person / understanding the society a lil more, it's also time to think of the practical side of it that it was ought to be a special pass to some doors out there, especially when I'm displaying no traits of becoming an entrepreneur thus far, which leads me to becoming a small labour unit in the bigger system. Asking myself the question now if I have regretted anything from university I guess it would be that I could have made more informed decisions like majoring in Civil engineering or at least minor in GIS geography because now that after 3.5 years I find myself being drawn towards buildings and mappings, except that I'm not equipped with the right knowledge and skills. But coming back to reality and let's just try to be more forward looking here, I will still try my luck with anything close to these. Perhaps eventually I might learnt that my interest doesn't necessarily lies in these but well, I definitely need to put in more effort into researching than I have ever been. 

To a more dedicated and persistent Junting ahead! 

I'm also going into my 3rd year of pole dancing, and I always remember how I was mesmerised by a Youtube pole dancing video online in my JC days and eventually decided to pick the skill up through a casual talk with Ginny in hall in late 2014 as we were bringing up one thing that we wished we learnt, I mentioned pole dance and Ginny said it was ballet, thereafter we both signed up for the courses and that, has been one of the more wonderful choices I've made for myself apart from starting to jog 5 years ago. I have never discussed about my pole dance journey here for I feared that I wouldn't persevere like many other skills I tried to pick up along the way, though it surprisingly spin off well even till today. Two years and two months later, I am still nowhere near what I want to achieve eventually but guess I would still like to give myself a pat on the back just for coming a long way. I have also picked up spinning pole concurrently with the static pole about a month back and honestly the dizziness from the spin has been pretty horrible and almost unbearable at times. But as the cliche saying goes 'no pain no gain' I will do my very best to stick to the lessons  in the coming year, and also making more effort to go for pole practise  especially now that I'm not job bounded (yet). In addition to perfecting pole, it would also meant to be more consistent with hip opening yoga for Full split daily, and more abs training to strengthen the core. Perhaps that's what I  enjoy from pole apart from the self confidence and sense of achievement, that it also gives me a sense of purpose for all the training I put in.

 To a healthier and fitter Junting ahead! 


Comments

Popular Posts