Hello,

Been really wanted to blog about everything about us, but somehow it still feels so surreal at times, too good to be true, that I got worried if I am painting a overly flowery picture. After all, it's just been four months, that's too short a period to make much credible judgements. Though I really do wish what I see from you everyday is not just a fallacy. 

It's been four truly amazing months, and I can't appreciate you enough every day. And I hope that I will constantly remind myself to never stop showing my appreciation, and never take you for granted. I hope that I will remember all the heartwarming things you have done for me, and those will be my source of joy everyday. There are so much to list out, just to name a few, thank you always pulling me to the inner side of the road; thank you for never fail to send me home every single time thus far, with or without car; thank you for always opening the car's door for me; thank you for always asking what do I feel like having and tried your best to meet my cravings; thank you for always asking for my feelings and checking if I am alright; thank you for never complain about the hair I dropped in your room, or the careless mistakes I made, or the wrong directions I guided us to; thank you for valuing my thoughts so much and for meeting me as much as you could all the time; thank you for putting me before yourself all the time; thank you for never frown at the million questions I had all the time; thank you for always holding me so dearly and all the tender kisses; thank you for being such a fine lover, for teaching me how to become a better lover everyday. 

And it could be that precisely because of all these Too-good-to-be-true everyday life, made me doubt if this is just the beginning and things will go downhill at some point of time. Not that such transitions had ever happened in any of my previous relationships but you know, sometimes you just can't believe it. How could I be so lucky to find someone and started an incredible relationship exactly the way I ever wanted it to be? Someone that share the same views on so many things in life, someone that doesn't ever question me for looking and smiling at him without speaking for real long, someone that I could communicate so well with despite everything. And that worries me some times. What if you are just being polite cause this is the beginning? What if the worst side of us are too much to handle? 

I really hope that's not the case. You have become my favourite person of all time. And I hope it will stay this way. Oh well, love is a risk, let's do it anyway. Let's see if I will look back at this post in five years' time and laugh at myself for being too naive after all. 


Comments

Popular Posts