Dear 940

Do you remember the last time we came to TiongBahru three years back, do you remember the joyous moments we had, getting lost together in the estate, discovering new cafes, spending a nice afternoon together at the cafe which name I have long forgotten, all I remember still is the fruit tart that we had. Do you remember us walking back strolling along the roads back to town? 

You are the closest person I hold to heart, you have been there for me all the time, all the days I go to school in my swollen eyes, all the important moments in life, you were there with me. You are always there, replying my message instantaneously, going around doing stupid stuffs together, never turning down my stupid request, and I have never find anyone that close to me since then. You were my, my listener my adviser my friend my very very precious person. And where are you now. 

There are so much things I wish I could tell you, just so much. I wish that you are sitting right opposite me now, listening to me, help me analyse the situation, offer me different solutions but never making the decision for me. You always show me the light but let me walk the path myself, and I have never feel so fortunate to have you. But where are you now. 

Where can I find anyone as close to you. Where can I find someone that I can tell her every single thing I did in life, without a single trace of holding back. I don't want anyone else in fact, I just want to feel the familiarity with you again. I wish I haven't been a horrible friend to you, because you are an angel sent to my side...


Comments

Popular Posts