status: Low battery



The initial hype of moving house and unpacking has eventually skew towards feeling lethargic and devastated as I looked at the courier service brought in 104 items earlier this week. As much as I anticipated the arrival of new furnitures, days and nights of screwing and fixing has made me lament at the amount of work left to do in the house every morning as I wake up to the mysterious washing sound coming from the construction opposite the road. I love the new house, my own room, my isolated study corner, well maybe all these vessels-bursting screwing actions are worth it after all.   And also, I have learnt a thing or two about people around. For now, I just can't wait for everything to be over~ Goodnight.


On a side note, I need to stop being a screwdriver at home and get a summer job instead. Ideally to start work immediately after I'm back from Europe, and by then I will be rich enough to get myself a compact photo printer wootz~ Ideal for my Scrapbook making kekeke.

Comments

Popular Posts