碎碎念

Wide awake, due to (over) sufficient of sleep on the average of twelves hours since the start of the week. To sleep is such a blessing, but not waking up ever again is not. The other day I was telling tan how I think becoming a tree is a nice idea after I die, and I asked how about him, he responded with 'I think it's better to not die.' Whilst I'm very sure he meant nothing philosophical behind his answer but I thought of it as a good motto to live up to. That it's to live a best life now, and that brings us back to living in the moment.

Did not feel the need to blog lately because nothing significant happened, or any particular lessons I have learnt. Life has been like a routine, studying at times, watching Adventure times at other times, sleep during the remaining time. For a moment it seems like I have found the balance in life, though not yet a definite purpose. Short term goal in my little universe now is to secure an internship for the upcoming holiday, and to go for a diving / mountain trekking trip with Nus. Perks of picking up more tuitions than I needed to.

Recently I find it a joy to browse through my China cousin's photo journal on Wechat, she is six years older than me, married now with an adorable daughter who just turned two. We weren't close in the younger days, even though there are pieces of memories of us spending time together. I guess part of me loving her photos is hoping to have my life as enjoyable in the future, or so the way she put it to be online. Going for impromptu little honeymoon with her hubby; sharing her daughter's happy moments; pampering herself a little here and there; having a world of friends to hang around even after marriage and child birth; and living a happy life. That is, as I recognise myself for not having extraordinary dedication for anything in life, I will probably lead a typical life, in the sense of not being an entrepreneur of any sort, unless things change in the future.

Something that I look forward to every other day nowadays is heading to the mostly empty gym with Ali thrice a week, abiding to our Bikini Body 12weeks Guide, we are on week 2 now, I hope that we will be disciplined and dedicated throughout and it will definitely be something proud for me to talk about here 10 weeks later. I believe we can do this, given the past passion I have had for keeping fit. Keke.

Everything about love has been smooth too, ever since then. I guess my definition of a  great and healthy relationship comes from open communications, giving appreciations and making compromises. And probably not to make comparisons, keke.


Probably the best gift I have received since the bundle the pens I've got for my 18th from all my friends hehe.

Comments

Popular Posts