balance report

I started 2015 being really poor, with a few dollars left in both accounts. Resulted from no tuitions in holiday and random expenditures, together with poor finance planning. And that's when I started looking furiously for tuition assignments. And after one months of barely buying anything at all, just as I thought I could get the very first tuition fees, I was informed that I will get it two weeks later. Which could be directly translated into: welcome to being poor for 14 more days. Which is a bad timing to be stuck with this since there is a number of events coming up. Oh no. ):

I will not exaggerate my predicament but living with a total bank balance of $2.58 cents at the age of 21 isn't anything sweet. Though again it's through times like this that I learn a little. Weighing the necessities and wants. Life's ain't that bad, at least when I went really broke to the extent of not having money for transportation to give tuitions there are people around me who offered help. Friends who go around eating cheap hawker food together. And all is nice. Albeit having really no money I did not have to find myself starving as I tried to smuggle trollies of groceries from home every Sunday.

Despite all, the thought of another two weeks in this financial state doesn't sound appealing. But at least I have got the jobs, though I'm really depressed this week for my poor time management. Knowing that I have eight lessons a week, I have been trying to be really efficient and not let the tuitions intrude my study time. But this week everything was horrendously interrupted by my laziness sigh. Well, let's not dwell into self pity. Get some rest and wake up a stronger person. :')

Comments

Popular Posts