Que sera sera,


Third day after exam, all doing good so far, passed my ftt got my Pdl 2 years after I my btt, such prolong procrastination; got my first taste of ilao ilao after a semester since I first heard it from the previous soccer captain; without the hassle of a long queue. And I have put a long list of things to do is this short one month holiday, so may it be a blast!

4th Dec
Went by Singapore Philatelic Museum myself, was hoping to see some new exhibition like Tintin or the Dragon series the past two times I went by. Unfortunately it's under construction so there's nothing much new to see, except these pretty antique looking mailboxes that I will never get in Singapore, hahaha. Just to share something I remember from there then, a cinderella stamp is one that is not issued for postage purpose. Visiting museums has always been a pastime hobby that I do to gain more knowledge and appreciate the art... Ok scrap that, it's just what I do when I have a lot free time and wants to go somewhere that's free too. :')  


Moving on Tan and me went to the touristy Sentosa for the musical fountain show - Wings of time. The water-laser show is pretty nice though I wasn't amazed in particular with the storyline. Guess that's life most of the time, the feeling of anticipation is always greater than the actual event. The planning part always excites me. Oh and I definitely din't capture the moment below, koped it off the net. 



5th Dec
Travelled all the way to Jcube ( with much reluctance but did not regret it ) for Teoheng with level 7 girls, uhm, did not grow attachment to anyone this year on the floor in particular, and I think things are good this way. Occasionally I feel like I have got so detached from hall that I shouldn't be staying there anymore.  Except that seeing and napping and studying in my good old neighbour Ginny's room cheer me up whenever I see her. Guess I like her, guess that's my kind of comfort with friend, I like her for her independence in life, supporting her own school fee and hall fee and SEP to come; I like her straightforwardness that she doesn't blend into the group and does only what she like; I like to hear her passionately talking about her chibi figures her anime and her manga, and I can't wait to play with her claw machine next semester. And I wish our friendship will not stop here, though I have had that feeling before, but when those people left eventually, the effort made to maintain contact was pathetic.


 Not in our plans but there was Singapore Army Family Exhibition near the Mrt, though our initial plan is solely to take a photo with the Tank, it turns out to be loitering the booths for over an hour. Pretty interesting general informations for the public, and knowing that a friend of mine is interested in going to try out SAFVC was the greatest news of the day. Always thought that it's a good chance to get to know Army life better. Well just one of the things to try out while young. Guess I'm not good at anything because I'm simply interested in everything, but albeit the initial interest, all that was never enough to set my mind on one and pursue it for long. There is all sorts of people around isn't it, those that are keen in just one thing, those that is not interested in any, those that are interested and good in all things, and then there is me, those that are interested but good at none. But I don't see any wrong in that, maybe I'm just on my way figuring our what I am really passionate about, and just someday I will dedicate my life to it. 



The night ended with long-awaited dinner with Fann and Timo, the  wait was insane and we waited from 730 till 925 before our queue number was finally called upon. As much as I wouldn't deny the food is delicious, I hope the restaurant do something to their high demand fixed supply problem soon. It beats me how that there are soooo many restaurants and dining places in every single shopping mall but the wait can get so insanely long still. Do people dine out that much argh, such high standard of living since I deem it as a significant amount of expenses if one were to eat out every day. But again, this generation of Singaporeans doesn't seem to know how to cook at large. Well. 



Now that pretty sums up my past two days, great start for the holiday. But to think back, the finals were poorly done, and I barely survived the last one. But I was too eager for it to end at that point of time, and now when all the initial post-enthusiasm of holiday has slowly fade off, I can't help but to wonder why did i ended up in the state I am in now. Did I not studied smart, hard or what. Why did I have the alien feeling at the end of the semester as if I have never been taught this module before? ): What have I been doing the past entire semester then? Indeed my results has always been average or below in all schools I have attended, but when it comes to the major exams I did indeed manage to ace it, in the eyes of many, yet why is it that when I come to university I see people who did so much worse in the past surpassing me with ease. Do I not like what I'm studying? but I do, alright I do for most except one this semester. It's time that I should reflect upon myself on what went wrong, and how can I get myself out of this bullshit. Yes study is definitely not everything in life but, I shouldn't just let it be neither, it's my responsibility as a student to do it well, presentable at least. 

Comments

Popular Posts