Take chances.

After what feels like a month, and after all the procrastinations, I'm back to my most comfortable self, the blogging me. :) Sometimes I can't imagine how devastated I will be if blogger is removed from the internet one day. All my entries, all the words written, be gone. Well, let's not get into something hypothetical for now.

It's four week into school and I have yet to bring out my fighting spirit to pull my results yet. The mods I'm taking this semester is interesting but my mugging spirit is just not there yet. And staying in hall is, redundant now. Things would have been the same, if not better if I were staying in residence. Coming to year two, I have became extremely reluctant to interact with new faces, or even catching up with some of the old ones. I'm way more comfortable staying in my room with the fairy lights by the window, the LEGO miniature figures on the table, resting on the funky chair my mum bought. I won't deny that I love the entire setting here, but the people around, well deemed as unnecessary if I were to be mean with words. Okay all except one or two people that I still feel happy seeing them everyday. Everyone will have their very own unique share of hall life and this would be mine. Final year. Thank you Terry tan and Ginny tan for being around. And that's all I need to be contented. And over again I overestimated the time I have, after making plans to get involved in Salsa dance and Muaythai within Nus, what happened was Salsa is not happening and I have not gone for any Muaythai session et despite making the payment already. ):

As a new hobby I picked up recently, or rather new idea is to keep pet fish, though my first hand experience ended shortly within four days. I got myself a beautiful and elegant red fighting fish which died in glory during the first tank-water-changing-session. Its head hit the bottom of the tank while transferring and we witnessed the loss of its life shortly after, Tan and me buried it in the ground beside our block gate after holding a simple funeral for our fighter. A pity that I don't even have a photo of him even after his death sigh. Moving on, instead of once bitten twice shine, we went back to the aquarium shop and got back a goldfish this time, naming it berry noticing is forehead is in close resemblance of a raspberry. Berry likes to eat and shit a lot and it's recommended to get a huge tank for it so I'm still in the process of sourcing a suitable tank for him, only if he lives
long enough.

That's about it. Hi dear, you might see this, just want to let you know that I love you, and a lot of people do. Be strong. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I miss you, dearly.

《你在煩惱什麼》


沒有不會謝的花
there's no flower that never dies 
沒有不會退的浪
there's no tide that's always high
沒有不會暗的光
there's no light that always shines
你在煩惱什麼嗎
what's the trouble on your mind

沒有不會淡的疤
there's no scar that never fades
沒有不會好的傷
there's no wound that always stays
沒有不會停下來的絕望
there's no desperation that won't go away
你在憂鬱什麼啊
so why the sadness on your face

時間從來不回答
Time goes by without a trace 
生命從來不喧嘩
Life goes on without fanfare
就算只有片刻 我也不害怕
Don't be afraid of any moment that you have
是片刻組成永恆哪
Life goes on and on and on

片刻組成永恆哪
On and on and on and on

Comments

Popular Posts