Meow.

Week 5, 21 years old now. Doesn't feel like it, and refuse to embrace it. Okay this probably has nothing to do with my birthday or not, but more of my stagnant state of my studies. Terrible, sigh. This is equivalent to my year 1 sem 1, or rather worse. And I'm forever in the shagged out state physically. Ohman, today is only the start of Soccer training. I didn't even have any prior commitment to this. Sigh. And relationship has slowly fades to the stage whereby two of us quarrel over the smallest thing ever almost every other day, damn, never thought these days will come, so soon. Well, I just really really need to sleep now. There is a lot of things on my mind, and yet in another second there is nothing on my mind. I need a good break and come back stronger.


Comments

Popular Posts