MIND OPEN :)

Greeting from after the first week of school~ Still energetic, still optimistic and still a dreamer. :') 

With the 'I need to cherish my last week of holiday' mindset, I spent yet another great deal of time Googling places to go in Singa, and that is probably what grinds my brain every time. Since I refuse to conform to a typical movie and dine out date, the tiny Junting inside me was jumping for joy when Tan suggested Minds cafe, whilst I was opening my 13th Google link on Fun-things-to-do-in-Singa. Though it's ought to be for larger crowds, it was a good afternoon spent. Okay, it's commonly agreed that 2 hours was the optimal time to spend there. 


It's ironic how I grumble about how little activities there is in Singa, while complain about how far the countryside (Kranji ) is from where I stay. Albeit I have been bringing up about popping by the farms since years ago, it was never materialized. Someday when I'm determined enough maybe. To my defense I have been making effort to go around Singa, dating back to a post in 1st Jan this year I made a check-list and a look at it now I completed 1/3 of it, the bars were far too expensive to go hmph, I should have taken financial statues into consideration when planning that.   


Moving on I had my first Outdoor movie, raising our backs for more than 3 hours. Glad it didn't rain, no mosquitoes roaming around, and the tiny Junting inside was again touched for Tan cooked for the night. :'D Though I'm aware of the saying the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, I have to shamelessly admit that I really know no shit about cooking. And I assume species like me is pretty common in the 21st century, though I'm interested to pick up cooking but it's not on my priority list now. Back to the movie, I picked ilo ilo and it was pretty meaningful. Which again triggered my 'wanting-to-do-something-for-the-minorities' side, perhaps as a migrant myself, I always feel for those people who leave everything behind, coming to a foreign land to earn a living. Life's tough for everyone, but theirs are worse. It would be nice if I will be of some use for them next time. :') Okay nevermind talk is always cheap.


 School then started soon after Singa celebrated it's 49th birthday. Week one wasn't close to hectic so I managed to meet up with Ali Fann and 940 respectively. It's good to see them every single time. Popped by the science center with wwt for the Human body experience where we got swallowed alive and crawled into one's body. I have to say that albeit designed primarily for younger children, science center is a amazing place to explore and a day's time is too little. The amount of knowledge one can acquire there is beyond one's brain could absorb in a day. And also I'm really appreciative of how wwt never says a thing when I cancel outing last minute, and how she always makes time for me accommodates to my schedule and never objects anywhere I suggested. Thank you. A gem like you is hard to find you know. :) 


As a fresh new year starts, I have summed a few things I would like to embark and achieve in life. Firstly, I will pick up Salsa dance, teeheh, though I'm a little worries for I have no dance background, but life is never too late to start something new. Though I want to pick up guitar too but in view of the full registration for the beginner class, I probably have to wait till Sem 2. Secondly, now that I have achieved the ideal weight I always wanted , and humans being greedy, I decide to go one step further to get a nice ass. :D Kekeke hi squats and lunges we will work out great together. Thirdly I will wait patiently to grow my hair into a nice bob and dye it ash green. May the color lasts a little longer than it should.

Three cheers to a great sem ahead. :D

Comments

Popular Posts