Thoughts under the universe.

The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it. 
- Marcus Aurelius, philosopher. 


Life continues to revolve around my precious sweethearts, as we embraced 940's 20th with a simple and pleasant dinner together. Thinking back to our teenage days in Anglican, and the separate paths we took thereafter, I have never stop giving thank to having you by my side. You are, I would say, a gem to me, as a friend; as a listener; as an advisor. I have never met anyone like you in my life; someone who I have to fight to pay for meals; someone that never gives up or complains about the unfairness in life; someone who always puts on her strong side in front of everyone. I lost count of the times you were there for me through all my up and downs, you were always listening to me without fail, since five years ago, since the very day very moment we talked outside 2J, and I knew I could entrust you my everything from then on. Like finally meeting someone that you feel close to heart, we did stupid shits together, we pranked random numbers when we were bored in class, we roamed around Vivo in our Daiso cheapo huge ribbon, we walked bare footed in town after geykiang try to wear heels for a day, we went around shops to try all the clothes that we will never buy, you had never turned me down and go to the weirdest place I want to go in this tiny island, you waited with me in excitement together at Macs watching my phone vibrates, you were always listening to me in my puffy eyes everyday in school, no matter how much you disliked G you never bad-mouthed him, in fact, you have never objected anything I did in life, be it right or wrong, you were always supportive, analysing the situation with me and guide me through. You had never failed to reply to my long text at the weirdest time ever, you were the first that listened to me crying over the phone back then (Now that I think back, that call was retarded I couldn't even talk properly so you were just listening to my cries throughout, aww.), and the only one that I have to worry about nothing when confiding to you. For all of these and everything else that I couldn't manage to list out, I truly thank you. May good health and love from everyone bless upon you and stay with you throughout your life, and may we be here for each other as we walk down this road together. With that, I wish you a happy healthy twentieth my beloved friend. :) 

I guess birth-day is to celebrate the existence of a person, meanwhile, I went to google about Why everyone makes a hullabaloo with 21st. The answer din't come back very satisfying since mostly just emphasis that 21 is the age when one is legal. Well it doesn't make much a difference does it, people don't just grow up overnight. As I entered uni I have attended one or two 21st birthday parties and I personally find it unnecessary, gathering your friends from different stage of life to come over and take photo at a designated photo-booth, but meanwhile you won't get to interact or spend much time with the birthday girl since she needs to run around on court. As the months past people are starting to ask me what I want for my 21st, and to be honest I don't know, I never liked the idea of people spending too much money for my birthday since I will feel very guilty to cost anyone a bomb. I remember I was very happy for my 18th cause I told my close ones just buy me a pen cause I can use them, more practical. And everyone bought so much pens that I have not finish them till today, which was a little overwhelming cause whenever I saw pretty pens outside I had to suppress my urge to buy upon thought of the pailful of pens I have at home. :') As for this year, okay actually I haven't think about it, thinking what to do or what to buy for people's birthday has always been a little headache for me, and at times as such I wish the person can put up a wish list out for me to pick. 

But coming up with a list is so hard, some other time some other day. G'd night everybody. 

Comments

Popular Posts