It takes very long to grow an old friend.

Since I've been lying in darkness the past three hours in hope for a power nap but nothing magical is happening, I've succumbed to my wide-awake conscious instead. Life's been peaceful and yet time passed like a butt on fire, while it feels like I have not yet settled down fully, I have got library book overdue already, and missed my deadline to send out the relevant documents for financial aid, and in a week and two it's the 20th birthday of my two important friends in life. Argh, and yes I will openly confess that I haven't make any plans for it yet. But it's okay, for there is always tomorrow and tomorrow is always a better day teehee.

As we grow it somehow seems that we find it hard to find time for our friends, did we really get busier, or just more self-oriented? Meh, Yes I do miss a few individuals but a second look at my schedule everything is fully packed. Well. I sure miss talking to yall. Ok time to put mask, till then.

Wa this post is crap.

Comments

Popular Posts