No photos Boring words.

It feels like I'm drifting further away from the social media networks now, after my Twitter's gone and I stopped refreshing Tumblr as much, now that I find myself browsing Facebook barely twice a day. The rationale lies somewhere along the line of 'I'm not that interested in people's life'. Or maybe I was just really busy the past few weeks. Now that I have regained my freedom to waste time I'm not that used to it. But it's good.

After my phone spoiled the fifth time last friday within hardly half a year of usage I decide to give up on fixing it. For the two times I was using Samsung phones they must kept on spoiling, over and again. Sigh, how disheartening. Maybe it lies somewhat in the way I use my phone but seriously, after going to service centre for four times I couldn't be bothered any less to make the fifth trip.

There are things in life that need to be sought out better but, I'm too, uhm I can't seem to find the right word to fit into this, lazy and couldn't be bothered and things are easier just to leave it as it is. Once again, what will be, will be. If nobody says a thing, there is probably nothing at the end of the day. Days are numbered, the semester is ending, and I wonder if I want that day to come too soon. Let's just live by the days for now, while it lasts. It's good now, I don't know what's better.

And now that I realize not only I drifted from SNSs, it's also been long since I meet up with my dearest ones. Urgh, school has sucked so much out of me that at times I don't feel it's right to meet them cause I can't be at my most enthu best. ):

Kay time to turn in early tonight for a energetic tomorrow.





Comments

Popular Posts