Learn to let go,

Whenever we make a decision, we always wonder if it was the right choice. Tonight is one of those nights. The decision to put the mess to an end, I wish I could blog openly about it but, maybe I'm not bold enough for that.

Humans grew attachments to things, to people, to routes that we do everyday. And after a period of time we get so used to it that we refuse to let go when we should. I've always tried to push all the reasonings along that line, that its just the familiarity, the old habits that made me clinch onto you and not letting go, all these while. That we are not compatible to begin with. How true is that then.

Yet we are such similar beings, our idleness, our indecisiveness, many times I see a reflection of my own imperfections on you. And I wanted someone who could guide me instead, who's better than me in their thinking, their way of living. Someone who compliments, supports and completes me.

I like you, for sure. For I don't know what else made me did all I've done thus far. I like your smiles, your voice, the retarded things you say and do that makes me laugh while wondering why am I so entertained. But no I don't foresee us getting married, and I don't think I love you neither, love is too heavy a word to use. I'm not ready for that.

I'm really thankful for the way we ended off tonight, no tears no harsh words no one word replies. I'd love to picture us being Geog buddies next year, and I hope with all my heart that we will both enjoy our uni days in Nus. Basically I just want everybody around me to be live their life happily, guess you would. That's one things I probably like about you too, how you won't hold grudge over things for days, like the happy-go-lucky kind of guy. Yay.

We have to learn to let go and know clearly what we want to get in life. It's about time. :) I will miss you but it will all be fine eventually. Hope we enjoy the Ocip trip, while you are probably gonna boast about your voluntourism knowledge to me along the way, I can totally imagine it now.

Comments

Popular Posts