Moments.

"If you are going to rise, you might as well shine."

I hereby declare this as my new motto to live by since, uhm since I came across it 3 minutes ago.

There we bid goodbye to the shortest month of the year, not that the number of days mattered by any bit. And I don't really know to sum the month up, everything that happened was so muddled, coming at me all at once. My current state of mind since the break up is, neither happy nor sad, it just is. The two emotions seems to be almost on a parallel scale. Right, let's not continue this talk. Everything in this universe has its opposites anyway, and these moments, both good or bad, all passes.

It was entirely my wrongdoing fullstop. Thank you everybody may all of you be genuinely happy all your life. We are all not meant for one another it was nice meeting y'all knowing y'all liking y'all and here is where everything ends.(& starts too.) It would be good if I can hold the reset button and life restarts but in reality there is no such fictional shit so let's suck it up. Take a deep breathe look up into the sky the earth is spinning the fan is spinning I'm breathing and that's all that matters. Everything can be created, recreated, so long as we are in existence relative to this universe. K cool end of reflection.

Ohman this post was originally planned to be about Teoheng about wildhoney about S.E.A Aquarium about trampoline but guess all those were outweighed at this moment of time. Urgh what I want to say is that life is good, merciful and very much tranquil, but.

Let's just end it here. Gosh how did the post get here.

Comments

Popular Posts