Aghpskpiffhmph.

Okay here we come again, how long has it been eh. Okay one month?

Conclusion is, well. Still not used to it yet. But, not that things are very bad neither. I mean like Yes I do miss you here and there still but no we are not compatible and so it shouldn't be a pity that we are not together anymore. More likely it's just the comfort and sense of familiarity that I miss.And yes I do admit I'm very flawed, just like many others. Or perhaps worse. 

Recently I talked to a few people and realised how almost everyone is in a complex relationship, or entangled in a mess between a few. Nobody leads a simple life do they, there is always somebody they are vulnerable to, one that no matter what wrongdoing they did, you would always forgive them at the end of the day. Maybe that's love. Who are we to define what is love after all. 

The question I was asked on the most since Sat was 'so why you cut your hair', well honestly I don't know. Must there be a reason? It was perhaps just one of the many decisions I make in everyday life and that this is more physically visible to others. And so the extended question some people ask on whether or not i regret the haircut. Well how do I put it, I guess I would regret a little when people pass critics over it like the feeling of 'ohyaman shouldn't have cut it ho owell', but apart from that it's all fine. I mean I wanted it albeit not knowing how it's going to turn out eventually, and since its already short I might as well embrace it instead of feeling remorseful. And lastly as what Ali corrected me ' those that matter wouldn't mind and those that mind doesn't matter'.   

Weather has been really hot in the day and the haze gets real bad in the evening everyday. Thankfully my immune system is rather strong so I have not been coughing like how a lot people are. I'm quite contented that I get to eat Korean and Jap food again after one Sem of barely touching them. School work is doing fine, not excellent not horrendous but honestly, just fine. I hope I can get the relief teaching job this coming holiday, or I will have find my ways to be a workaholic and save at least 3k before Year 2 starts. I feel safer to have some money to back up in my account after all. Lastly as for continuing of hall stay, in view of my 36 hall points I will leave all to Master's list. Guess I'm fine with anything, if I could stay I will be happy cause I don't have to travel. If not I will just accept it too. no big deal. I stay at Bedok not at Malaysia after all. And I'm not active neither, though this is vey different from what I imagined hall life is but, guess things are the way it is because the way I made it to be so, all is good. 

Sayo.    

Comments

Popular Posts