A change is as good as a rest.


 

It's a soothing friday night tonight, while the rest of the Shearites are at Hard Rock jumping about. I can finally lay back and regain the familiarisation of swiping my fingers along the keyboard. :)

The entire of March was pretty much occupied with deadlines from projects, assignments, presentation; probably the toughest, most sleepless three weeks I had in Nus. And I solely believe that this is just the beginning. Suck it up and get use to it Junting. Always remember that things don't get easier we just get better.

In the midst of everything, I found my patriotic heart for Sheares during Nus Open day and Sheares Dinner & Dance. Though I had prepared a well-drafted post in my mind on this but after three weeks of brain overdose, its kind of diluted now.

Guess its largely the sense of belonging I forged from all the time I spent here. While I was strolling along booths at Utown during Open day, I imagined how things would be like without Sheares, will I still enjoy my uni life as much, or at least, will things be so convenient? True enough that if I were to end up in another hall instead I would probably love it as much too, but, I really like my stay here. And I thank to the people around me that made this possible. :)



Moving on to the other major event that happened the following was D&D. I was pretty much reluctant to go initially considering I don't know much people around after all, but thankfully with a little of peer pressure and words from 940 I went in as a Card Soldier, Heart 6, following the theme of Alice in Wonder Land. It was such an awesome night and I'm soooooo happy to witness and share the joy of friends winning Lucky draws at my table. :D It's like, it would be best if I won it, but if I don't, I'd rather my friends win than people I don't know. Hahahahaha.


In terms of school, despite that the amount of work made me curse and swear every night when I don't get to sleep by eleven. I'm generally contented with my project mates, largely made up of genuinely nice people who bother to make a great piece of work, except for one or two exceptional. Arlight just one exception to be exact. I like to do project with girls, those demure and hardworking ones, and I benefited greatly from it. Hahahaha. And getting back a A- fieldtrip report kind of boosted my positive outlook for my CAP this Sem. Yay. 

That's about it for now. I mean there is more to talk about life for sure but my butt is numb and I'm thirsty. 

Comments

Popular Posts