Close to love.

Agh I shall admit that I'm comparatively reluctant to type this cause it makes me feel like some teenage girl childishly in love. And since the last r/s, I have been trying to uphold my seemingly rational image when it comes to dealing with feelings. Though inasmuch to that, here I am, falling into the mandatory struggle of fearing to lose someone. Oh come on, where has my mature image gone to. D:

Thinking back,  I couldn't remember the last time I had such bittersweet feelings. Such is the price to pay when you fall in love, to put things at risk of being shattered abruptly someday. The thought that no matter how intimate we are now, someday we might both disappear into the crowd, becoming strangers and never cross path again. If so, why push yourself nearer to the cliff now for the fragrance of the rose, knowing that someday you might fall off while touching the thorns. Hahaha oh man looks like I've come pretty close to the last string of my clear consciences before crossing the line.

And I never thought things will turn out this a way, ever. I honestly thought I will keep my cool and stay unmoved, yet the fact that I'm already missing you badly before I even fly off is suggesting otherwise. Sigh, may I not become a prisoner of emotions. It's breaking down my wall of independence agh this is uncool man. And it's ridiculous how I told others not to fear of exposing themselves to vulnerability in love, while I myself is having internal conflict over stepping out of my comfort zone. D:

We humans like to take control of things that's beyond our control. And girls are complicated. Hahahahah I should just sleep, but it's such a waste to delete this chunk of words, I shall post it anyway. Though tml I might be feeling something entirely different and found back my coolness. After all I quite look forward to my Australia and New zealand getaway this december!  Back to the square one; what will be, will be.

Let's reiterate Jt's golden rule in love: Everything in life is temporary because nothing is constant. That's why it takes great courage to love, knowing it might end anytime but having the faith it will last forever. But, I have no faith. Okay, let's not fall into self-fulfilling prophecy.

Comments

Popular Posts