JT SAYS: LET THERE BE CAP QUEEN.

A very very short post.

It's the time of the year again; - It's november!
November was the month of annual major exams,
November meant O level, A level, and not any exceptional here in Nus. It's the month of finals YAY :D ( Don't question my unknown excitement. )

Not that I'm that ready to go on to the battlefield with myself fully equipped with knowledge but still, I would love to congratulate myself for not having to study aimlessly, doing Tys day after day, no more obvious rigidity in the education system wootz. Despite that in uni rules being rules, at least I chose to take up the Mods on my own freewill.

Okay less than tens days to my first paper.
Bring it onnnnnnn! & Get it done! While I enjoy my anticipation in becoming Chirstmas tree with 940 this year, it's the season to spread some love yet again, well when is it not? :)

Till then.

Comments

Popular Posts