These lil things,

If you could travel back in time, what would you do?...
Where is the place you left the fondest memories for in life;
When is the best times of your life that you want to relive over again;
Who did you lost in life that you wish you could go back and change everything;

After watching About time with Alibaba earlier on, and also few other time travelling themed movies recently. I gave some thoughts on these questions, well just for a quick while because, it's probably one of the most useless things to do, since unfortunately I don't possess any special ability like that.  

The main character, Tim, constantly travelled back in time to amend his mistakes in life, to make things turn out as perfect as possible, to grant people's wishes, to make things happen. Apart from being envious of his ability of cause, I thought that leading such a life would be pretty tiring. To relive a moment over again until it meets perfection. What's the point then? Our lives aren't meant to be perfect after all. There will be regrets, words that we wish were never said, things we wish we have never done. But such is life. 

The place I'm fond of the most is the overnight stay at Marina barrage; 
The time I wish I could go back is my secondary school days; 
The person I miss dearly and I wish I could go back to is my deceased grandmother.

But life only allows me to look forward and move on. so I will. 



Comments

Popular Posts