Big Two Zero,

Here comes the familiar date of the year again, years go by so quick that sometimes I wonder what's the purpose of celebrating, or even remembering one's birthday. Like, okay you were born so and so years ago. And okay that's it. Then?

Okay perhaps this year is more memorable since it's the first year that I don't find myself burying my head into a deep pile of tys, preparing for whatever final exams it may be coming in the way. This is the first year I'm stepping into university, into independence and freedom. Way too much freedom all to myself, in such  that I'm always confused on the best choice to make that's in my own favor.

Once again let's begin with the annual thank giving;to those that stayed in my life still, please always remember that I love all of you and it's each and every of you that made my life worth living, that motivated me through hard times, that shared bits and pieces of my mundane life, and making me cherish each and single day when I wake up to the sunlight, because I know it will be yet another great day living and growing up with all of you. :) For those that disappeared over the past one year, which is considerably few, perhaps it's just you alone. I'm so glad to learn that you are doing great, gotten a scholarship, admirable abs hahaha , and most importantly, that you have a bunch of great companions in your life. :) And also those that moved onto separate paths after As, it doesn't matter much what uni or course or for those serving the army, whichever section you're allocated to, hope that all of you are living life to the fullest. Lastly to those that just about to step into my life, though I don't know how long y'all will walk down the path with me, considering that everything in uni is arbitrary and everyone ended up with so many acquaintance, it is as if you are well interconnected with everyone in a giant spiderweb but in actual fact you're close to none.I consider myself lucky to have meet real kind souls along the way and it's good to know all of you. Even though I don't foresee me establishing anymore new complex friendship in Nus, I appreciate everyone's presence that made my life much more interesting than it could have otherwise been.

With that I shall move on with birthday wishes, or rather, just wishes. Wishes are getting increasingly simpler every year, starting with the same old wish that I wish for good health for everyone around me ofcause, that everyone can be happy or at least have someone to be there for them when they are not. And personally I wish that I will have more self discipline and better time management in hall, considering that I will be semi-active with halls commitment. Not as hyperactive as many others with five or six Ccas, I consider juggling between four a great challenge for me. Well I can do this. :) And also, may you be the one. Though I'm really unsure about it now. Well, what will be, will be right.

All in all, may my 20th year of living be yet another great one. I will make it happen cause life is too short for sadness. :D Cheers!

A good relationship is when two people accept each other’s past, support each other’s present, and love each other enough to encourage each other’s future. So don’t rush love. Find a partner who encourages you to grow, who won’t cling to you, who will let you go out into the world, and trust that you will come back. This is what true love is all about.

Comments

Popular Posts