The Happy Choking Color Walk. :D


 Let me kick start my post with something happy, presenting to you the long waited Color Run that was finally launched in Singapore after me admiring those Tumblr photos for over a year. :') I was quite surprised that the LTA approved of such Run cause it's gonna pollute the roads with colors but considering that it's held at Sentosa that makes everything sounds legit. Rules are fairly simple, one color station per km, with people throwing colors at you, though many participants, including us, chose to roll in the pool of color powders instead. ( Let's just not mention the tedious process of scrubbing myself three times while showering to remove the colors afterwards hahahaha.)

Surprising I don't have that much to talk about it now, I mean it was definitely a fun experience, especially on the way back when we collected some red powders in a bag. With Alibaba walking at the front raising her hand to Hi5 the opposite crowd, and whoever returns the Hi 5 will be 'awarded' with a handful of powders from me who was tagging behind closely. :D I enjoy little stupid acts like this with my retarded friends that made life so much more interesting. It wasn't really a run because we literally walked the 5km with me showing absolutely zero effort and attended the event with slippers. I thought it was a wise choice because it's so much easier to clean up a slipper than running shoes. 

All in all I did enjoyed the run, or walk if I address it more precisely. Pretty different from other runs whereby you get sense of achievement for completing a distance seemingly impossible, this is purely to laugh it off and share a slice of joy with the other participants. For some moments I felt like I wasn't in Singapore cause the place was filled with a great number of ahmohs. Well now that it's over uh, let's see what Zombie run has got for us, soon to come. :) 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Though I don't want to admit this but hall has been occupying the greatest portion of my life recently. Well you see I sleep there at night, ( even if it's always less than 5 hours. ) I talk and mingle with the hall people, we eat and play sports together. And with the remaining times, I'm squeezing my limited brain cells for SNDC idea. ( Oh have I even mention this before, as part of the tradition in Sheares, we have to ask a senior out by doing sweet little acts, decorating their door and walls, delivering breakfast and etc to "win" their hearts. ) It wasn't a difficult task for me since I enjoy doing handicrafts and designs from time to time, and I enjoy the sense of accomplishment looking at my own piece of work. I guess it was more of the invisible peer pressure from others that occasionally made me stressed up about what to do because every other freshie is putting in tremendous effort in impressing the seniors. But again I created that stress and pressed it upon myself, hmph maybe human beings are competitive in nature and try to get better than others, be it openly or deep down inside. 
Well at least I'm done with most of it, door and wall and pinboard decorations yay. And I was really grateful for the pretty fruit salad the senior made back for me. With deliberate consideration that I'm quite conscious with healthy diet. :') Sigh, human beings can be so kind and thoughtful, and this should always be the way to be. 



Moving on from this, I had a pretty wild experience the night before. Which conveniently turned things bad the next day. Alright my bad, I have always had bad relationship management as mentioned before. But this is just not anything that I have encounter before ohwell. So much so that I decide to escape back to my home sweet home even if it's 1.5 hour away, even if there is still lectures going on the next day, which I can't be bothered any less. Despite so,there are always blessings that comes even in bad times, for instance, the accompany of friends that I'm comfortable with sharing every detail of my life, when I can actually put down the fear of their judgement and just let things out. Things that are morally wrong, and I won't be surprised if I get bad karma someday for it. Well, what comes around goes around in this world. Life's still great putting aside these unexpected scenes, well, that comes with the presumption that I have trusted the right person. If not, hahahaha I shall not attempt to imagine and paint my world black, though even if I didn't, it's experience learnt, in the hard way of cause. Again life is made up of many greater obstacles ahead so, even if things don't get better people do get tougher. :D As one of my favorite saying goes, everything will be alright in the end, if it's not, it's not the end. Have to handle such things in life at some point of time after all, at least I learnt it now. Lastly, thank you for being there. But thank you is just two meaningless words here. Hahaha well y'all know it, that I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart. :)

On a side note, since that I decide to give myself an off day today from everything, I can finally go and get my hair cut after eight long months. And happy birthday dear. :) Damn I haven't deliver your presents yet hmph.

Comments

Popular Posts