SWOC, SHelebrity.

Camps makes people forget about time, about the surrounding world, about the things you used to do regularly; about the important people that your life revolves around initially.

Day one; 29/7



It's a pleasant surprise that I get to come back to my room and sit in front of my computer at 1am on day 1 of hall camp. ( Not considering that I opt to skip supper/htht session with the mix OG group.) Oh yeah in case I have not mentioned this I'm currently a residence of Nus Sheares' hall. Never thought that I will be part of this but seems that everything is happening for you. Be it good or bad, let's embrace everything that comes along the way.

Hall experience started on Sunday for me, the Shearites I have met so far are nice. :)

Day three; 31/7



Uni hall life has been giving me too much freedom, and this could be really stressful. Every decision I make is affecting me and me alone, learning to be independent isn't easy. And people, some could be cunning too. Sigh, and now it's the time to tell the good from bad. Those keepers amongst everyone I met. Life here could be fun, yet dangerous. May I watch my own limit and survive good in this game.
Good night, it's 3.35am. I miss you, agh. Thank you for being yourself all those while, which makes me so comfortable being with you. Which is what I longed for now, being comfortable and fit into this like hands into gloves. Wish me luck.

Day six; 5/8 


Going into second half of the orientation, I've spent more time with freshies of the same block rather than the Mixed Ogs. The daily programme for the camp is fun and I really appreciate the tremendous efforts put in by the Org comm but, the camp seems so long and it sucked away all my life. I have not been having time to jog, swim or do yoga. I have not yet sit down and really reflect about the daily happenings, and I'm so not ready to start actual school next week. I mean, going into lecture and taking notes is just seems so foreign to me now. Sigh, I need to do some serious planning. Even though I'm a messy person, I still would like to have my life more organised, and knowing what exactly I'm doing everyday. Okay I'm not whining, like said I enjoyed the entire camp, just, feels a little like I'm losing myself in it and I don't like that feeling.

Day ten; 7/8


And the ten long days of SWOC came to an end with awesome RAG performance. :) The settings were great, like, carnival of the century. I thought of how amazing people are, to put up such a fantastic show within a month. In the midst of my happening life as a Shearite, I managed to took off some time to organize my life, to search for second hand tbs, to figure out where and when the lectures are. Oh yeah, as unbelievable as it might be, my first semester in Nus is starting next monday. I'm lucky enough to have gotten all the mods that I'm interested in. Finally, time for a revolution in my studies, no long learning the fixed subjects, knowledge here I come~ Agh but I have so much things to be done, need to maximize my next four days.  

Time now is 4.45pm, and I have less than an hour to prepare for the SHelebrity finale. Let it be good, or I will make it good :D Be back soon.


Post camp;

Alright, end of rah rah camp life, and finally back to home. Frankly I din't miss coming home that much. Except that there are more choice of food here. The rest remains almost the same. I have a million thoughts on mind but right now my brain is on the nuasai mode. Gonna waste my day away yay.

Comments

Popular Posts