Hi lovely,

Yeah, hey, hi. It's been long since I could last sit back on the chair comfortably late at night, having sufficient energy to stay awake and type out the things I wanna say. It was three hectic weeks attending all sorts of camps, meeting people from all walks of life, though none like you. Hahah okay maybe there's one that does, no not exactly. Well so awhile ago I was browsing through the Insta photos you've taken all these while and I felt really happy for you, to see your smiles in each and every of them. I was thinking that it's strange how there wasn't any bitter feeling to begin with from the start actually, the only difference was that I couldn't bear to see or hear anything about you at the start of separation, and now, things changed I guess, I love to know that you are enjoying life at it's best now and yeah, I'm trying to make mine as great as it can get too. Though I'm still struggling with the love hate relationship with Uni life, but I guess it's true that happiness come from uncertainty. So, wish me luck dear? :) Gosh look I'm hell tired already, it's 2.17am now, well good night. And once again, thank you for letting me being part of your life, and vice versa. You are way beyond awesome.& I really wish you all the best in your life.

Comments

Popular Posts