On the go.

Life's eventful, life's hectic, life's good (still).

That pretty sums up everything in general for the past week. But it's too, in a pretty messy state that I decide to take some time tonight to get my days into some shape. Though I'm a little reluctant to blog 'cause there is no photos to upload and I know how boring post looks when it's plain wordy.

In case no one noticed, I've been serving my internship for five months already and will still be with them for eight more working days to be exact.(Since I have applied for eight days off in last two weeks of June planning that I will be going for FASS and Sportcamp. Now that I din't register in time for FASS camp means that I will have four day being a freeman yay.) I will do a proper post dedicated to internship, in July maybe. Just not now, 'cause I'm lazy. Our office has recently relocate to *scape building. Despite that it's like right in the middle of a shopping paradise and surrounded with good eateries, I prefer the former office better, there's gym there for I care agh,and three new interns joined the department just an week ago who are all such funny peepos. Oh yay now that I can put photos here so my post doesn't look too boring:


1. That's one of the childish intern / senior who step forward and block me just as the camera's timer is up. 

 2. That's the childish me pushing him down in the subsequent photo as revenge.


And now a proper one so that everyone's face with that standard taking-photo-smile can be seen. :) And being the younger generation among all, we were bombarded with all sorts of uni stuffs / tips / words-of-advice-from-senior. I'm really grateful for everything they shared though now that they are making uni sounds so competitive and 'politically' corrupted within the halls especially. Agh. I think I'm not gonna blend in well, as usual. But it's okay, it's a good thing so long as I don't lose my own identity and turn into someone I don't know.

Moving on. My supposedly clean diet and 100 days abs challenge failed badly. Hahaha gone are the motivations and determinations that I had last year. Ever since my weight hit 53 somewhere earlier this year all my perseverance cells busted and smashed.And I started binge eat here and there accidentally. Which so far lead to a gain of 2kg. That's quite a wake up call and holding onto the belief that it's never too late to restart. I shall dedicate myself to a new 30 days clean diet challenge to clear my stomach of all the chocolates I have swallow the past weeks. And since my mum is going korea for the next two weeks that means I'm all on my own, that means grocery shopping tomorrow YAY. :D Shall come up with good NTUC shopping list. Not that I'm close to a good chef but buying ingredients makes me happy hehehe. Even if I don't have much time to cook since I will be at office in the day and rushing off for tuitions at night. Meh. Buying fruits also can then. :')

Lastly, three months after stalking your protected twitter privately, I have moved on to sending a follow request openly last Sunday ( so brave of me. ) and I couldn't remember when was the last time I got so hyped up upon seeing the phone notification on your request to follow back while on the bus with 940. She told me to take a ss of it which I did but hahaha to put it up here is too much. It was such an overjoyed moment that I had to hold back my tears of joy on the bus. Thanks, for whatever this may be. For the subsequent 24 hours I got so tensed up in trying to think of a seemingly intelligent tweet but apparently nothing came into my mind. But since then I have been a faithful tweeter and paparazzi hahahaha. This feels so great,as if we had moved a little closer than complete strangers. Yay at least now that I know how you're doing most of the days hohoho, so glad that you are a regular tweeter. :) Well, guess that I will just be contented with this for now, good enough. May you stay the way you are in life. :D

Alright I'm tired and as a irresponsible blogger I will once again end abruptly here. Good night world, and good night to you.

Comments

Popular Posts