Life happens so just roll with it.

Hi blogger,

I remember just not long back I threw a little fuss at how monotonous my life has been the past few months and Tar-dah, someone out there probably overheard my grumblings. The last few days were the most happening days in 2013 till date. It's not until now that I can finally have some peace of mind to reconsider everything that occurred. ( After a great and memorable day out with mama at GBTB but nah this is the not the locus for now.)

Skipping away the nonessential parts, those whole series of events that happened the past few days, conclusion is that I've came to know someone that I cliqued along really well, like a little of the type of guy I'll enjoy talking to and get to know further but; the same problem exists, just like how it was between us. And if I had actually gave you up for my mum, to be frank I could give up anyone else too, because you were the best I could ever have and might always will be. What's more, even if he might belong to the particular type, he is definitely not the one. On the last day we met up you said that in the future, find someone who my mum accepts, and who is better than you.

But well, having you being the benchmark is so damn high Hahaha, not that I'm idolizing you but that's a hell tough task you've throw to me man. I din't like it when he did things or speak words that reminds me of you, it feels like someone is stealing our memories away, those things you said to me and places we've been to and things we did together before should be exclusively to us only and no one were to replace them. Sigh. Now's not the time yet then.

I need my peace back and continue living my life systematically. People shouldn't come in and make a mess of it. Geez. You gonna get hurt eventually.


14th May;
Meh, now after another few days I conclude that I was wrong from the start, he isn't even the type actually. Psk and life is quite stressful when people are overly nice and you don't know to to response to it.

Comments

Popular Posts