May.be.

从陌生的脸 看到明天 从熟悉经典 翻出新篇
有太多一面之缘 值得被留恋 总有感动的事 等待被发现
--- 题记。


How could I have not been blogging about anything for close to half a month when May has been in a way, eventful. Concluding from my mundane life since the start of 2013. A brief run through my calender of events it seems May has been a busy ( & quick ) month. Maybe this applies to my internship specifically so to speak, it's a month filled with Public Holidays and Out-of-Office events; On a personal level, it's a month that I bothered ( now this doesn't sound so nicely put but it's indeed true that I have procrastinated a long way. ) to reconnect with a number of friends from the past and catch up with the present life; It's a month that I burnt quite a few nights away settling and researching on University matters, accepting offers, attending open house, signing up camps, preparing for financial aids,checking out hall and residences. It's all getting so real now, even May is coming to an end. Thank God that also means inflow of tuition fees, all these applications are burning a hole in my pocket leaving my butt on fire. No not that Girl on fire, now the song is stuck in my head. Agh.

Moving on from those.

I always believe that it's impossible to establish close friendship with someone of opposite gender. Things simply doesn't work out that way, or maybe just not for me. Which explains why I never had any close guy friend all these years. There's three types of guy friend that I will made. Type one, the general guy friends that I can hang out with and talk about life in general, or some simply just to have fun. Type two, either of us developed feelings but unfortunately being one sided, the two drifts thereafter in one way or another. Type three, the best one yet end with a sigh, mutual feelings and the two got into a relationship, breaks at some point and the two became even more distant than stranger. Some may feel that the two can remain friends for type two, which I agree, but having said, that's at the expense of one being led on. I always feel that in life no one owns me anything, no one is obliged to be nice to me, so when the others do,I should reciprocate at my best too. Appreciate what people do for you and don't take anything for granted but, sometimes it's a little stress when people are overly nice that you don't know what's the best thing to do. Be grateful for what they do yet not to give the wrong idea. Meh, despite complicated, I guess this is what I love about human connectivity and interactions. Now three cheers to myself for setting my heart and mind on Sociology as my major in Uni, after all the hesitation over the years. :')

Oh it's already eight, I need to go down for a jog. On a side note I will be running my first half marathon in life on the coming Friday for Sundown 2013. How nice Junting, look this is what you are awarded with after taking up running as a hobby since nine months ago. All the best to myself, and Mogu who is taking up the challenge too Hohoho. :) May it be a damn good night.

Comments

Popular Posts