Hi lovely,

How have you been? June is coming yeah, the best times we shared, almost a year ago. Often than not, I was reluctant to bring up the past to others, it brings nothing to me but regret, the regret of letting you go back then. And I certainly want to cover this up and not be reminded of it. But avoiding isn't the way out,we all have to live with our mistake and deal with it along the way. Things aren't so bad for me recently, movies in the cinema were great jogging is going on well food I ate was heavenly nice such that I have now accumulated a long list of drooling foodies that I could share with you, if only given a chance so. How about you? How's your closely knitted friends how's school how's cca how's your family doing. I saw your photo the other day while making full use of SNS, seems good. That's quite comforting. I will be doing half marathon tomorrow, something you have long done a year ago and I wonder if I will see you there tomorrow. Hopefully yes but maybe not, I might just hyperventilate on the spot if I do. Hahaha. Is it your exam period now? Sorry that I don't have any track record of your schedule, meh. Oh the other day I went for Jx's graduation and there was this graduating batch girl from clean energy giving the graduation speech, and I wonder if you will ever be the chosen one two years down the road. Hahah I will be damn proud of you if you do. :) It's a pity that I rarely dream of you all these while, hopefully I do tonight. Well I shall turn in now then, since it's already four anyway. Good night sweetheart.

I miss you,dude.

Comments

Popular Posts