Me so mature.

Right the title is total bullshit.

Hahaha I just thought of that as I was browsing through how the Module system works in university. Reading such doc. made me feel knowledgeable and grown up and most of all, getting really hyped up for the new adventure in life to begin, as a fresh undergraduate. 

And you have no idea how much that thought excites me everyday. Four months into internship has drained all my excitement cells and life is now, agh boring can barely describe it. Still I'm thankful that Linette's on the same boat as me, while we rock our way slowly to June. Oh ofcause there's Finn on the left, who is always watching me on the desk, together with the Nici lion that I dug out recently to let it get some fresh air. :)  


K time for mature thoughts. 

Well two months after release of A level result I have now received offer from NUS and SMU, in the meanwhile I'm planning to go for teaching interview next Wed. Everything will be fine, or so I hope. Though I'm still unsure if teaching is my way of living. My mind has mainly set on NUS FASS, albeit I'm quite clueless on what exactly it's providing me. A brief run through of the documents on different majors and minors and MCs and a series of weird terms, I guess I finally have a very surface idea on what's university by itself means. Ah what will be, will be. I hope I don't panic like a potato by July not knowing how to do all the module applications, and to make it worse I have no much friends to refer to, agh I'm counting on you Alibaba. Please utilize your resourceful pool of friends and save me from the murky clouds. 

I want to go FASS camp I want to go Sports camp  I want to join ODAC I want to go OCIP I want to go Student Exchange Programme, I wish I could have a balanced study-play life but such Study hard Play hard concept was never mine to be. Yet I guess I will try to be like one, I want to know how it feels like to receive pleasant looking results on my report, how it feels to be eligible for certain programmes because my results hit their criteria, I want to look back to my four years when it ends and tell myself that I did it. And that I did it well. Who knows, four years down the road a degree cert might be just as common as unwanted brochures on the street, by then I  might be considering Masters, well why not, I've concluded that it's a huge blessing to remain as a student. 

Yay.

I took a photo of myself today to kill time but I have nowhere to display it Hahaha. And it felt so weird taking Self-portrait nowadays, too old for such youngster things.

Grow fringe grow. 

Comments

Popular Posts