Letting the time slip away.

I'm guilty for not been blogging regularly despite I have nothing much on hand, as well as for removing the previous post few days back, I guess after all I don't feel comfortable sharing personal things openly, but I was just seeking for an avenue to rant the ridiculous happenings recently.

To be frank, life is pretty boring, without someone special to share your life with. Most of the time I miss knowing someone out there is thinking of me every morning when they wake up and every night before they go off to bed, I miss roaming around this tiny island walking miles together with you, I miss the feeling of anticipation before meeting someone I'm longing to see for weeks. Well,but this is life.And since life is pretty short and precious, I've been trying not to let it jeopardize my life and enjoy living instead.Try.
  

The only interesting thing I did recently is making a trip down to the  Adventure Cove with Alibaba after the SMU School of Economics interview in the morning one fine day,it costs $29 for a one day pass. Personally I feel that it's quite worth it even after we did not manage to complete all rides within the day. So a tip for all is to go at 10am and stay there till 6pm if you want to try out everything. Despite that we picked a weekday on purpose, the longest, but also the most exciting ride, took us 45min waiting time.( However I shall shamelessly admit that the wait wasn't that bad cause got Hot guy in the queue. Hahahah. )  

The place is quite different from Wild wild wet, with more rides of cause, and more fun. Our highlight of the day was the Snorkeling pool there. Unlike the usual notion that picture is deceiving, it pretty much felt like this in the pool. Just that I don't recall the water being this blue, it was the cold, salty sea water ( guess it's better for the fishes there. ) I was a little panicking because no one gave any instruction on how to use the snorkeling goggles so for the first five minutes I din't dare to breathe through the breathing tube in fear of sucking in a mouthful of sea salt water by accident. But things turn out pretty well, though we can't reach for the herds of fishes since the pool is about 3m deep and we are with the life jackets. But it's definitely a must-go if anyone were to visit the cove.



.......
Well my initial plan is to do a review on Adventure Cove like those Pop-bloggers but I'm getting lazy already. I guess this is partly due to the fact that I'm not getting paid doing review while those people do. Hahahah Okay can't be money-oriented. So, the lazy river and the Tsunami pool is similar to that of www, but the lazy river is more fun at the cove given that there's a part of the river whereby you get to see stingrays swim past, with a piece of glass in between of cause, but that's cool enough. Sorry to pass such comments but dammit, they look so delicious and appetizing, the white thick stingray meat Owell. :') And their cave is better designed, with well furnished decorations and the blue light in the cave making everything seems mysterious. If I were 15 years younger I would love die the place. 

The Rip tide rocket is a must try there too, it's basically like a roller coaster, but on a two seater float. Din't expect it to turn out so great but utmost glad it did. :D Lastly introducing the Splashworks section, it's like rope challenges on water, with obstacles like balancing beam, crossing cargo net and cliff jumping. Okay not cliff cause it's just 5m high maybe, or 6? Pardon me for having bad sense of measurement.All in all it's interesting enough, feel like one of the Ninja warriors Hohoho.


That probably sums up the whole trip there, it's satisfying on a personal level and I had a  whole deal of fun on the day. Considering my mandatory internship almost everything else is more captivating than that. In addition I have to end by saying they are such good profit makers by making use of localized monopoly and charge 10 bucks per locker for the day, well at least there is unlimited re-opening throughout the day. Some little conscience they have left hmph! 

Now come to think of it life isn't all that bad, and having known that it's the unalterable sluggish working life that makes my On-leave days so precious. Let's not forget the days that I went out every single day last December to the extent that I couldn't wait for internship to start.Now that those thoughts seems ridiculous but it was real indeed. Humans, should frankly practice how to live in the moments better. Oh so anyway look this is the view I see at work everyday, I love to be sitting near the windows, in libraries, on bus, MRT, anything at all. I remember how I couldn't stand the structure in the study room last year,surrounded by walls. Some days I would just look out of the window, pick a cloud and watch it move past, till it's finally out of sight, and over again. A pity that despite all the stories and tales, more often than not I couldn't relate the clouds to resemble any shapes, well gone are the imaginations that belong exclusively to children. Sigh, the thought that I'm going twenty this year is pretty painful at times. ):  



This image all the more validate the point I made earlier, the guys have most, if not all, undergoing army now. It was just two days ago that my Facebook is inundated with POP photos of the JC batch guys, everyone seems growing and changing. Though it's something new to listen to those army life stories,how people wayang and all, it's weird to see people started smoking and clubbing, start working, internship, preparing for uni interviews,or applying for overseas. I'm not quite sure if I welcome such adulthood, bearing more responsibilities on my shoulder, facing the society all by myself. Sigh, what a demoralizing way to end off my post, lamenting at how things are changing gradually. ): Nonetheless I'm ending off, this post is taking up too much time, I still have my core training to do and hopefully lights out by 11.30. I love to sleep.


Comments

Popular Posts