Little stalking that brings some surprise :D

On a random, right, maybe I did it on purpose, I went to stalk your twitter though it's private anyway, and I noticed the familiar friendship band in your dp. And my brain just went blank instantly. Ohwell ohwell ohwell felt like I have hit the Jackpot hahaha. Thank you for remembering me, which I'm assuming and hoping that the photo wasn't taken months ago if not I ownself happy for nothing cheyyy. Agh well now this is bad,since a moment ago I was still thinking that maybe it's time that we can talk and catch up on our life but judging from the short circuit status of my brain now, it's definitely not the right time yet. But that little. unintentional gesture of yours is probably going to leave me armchio for the whole of tonight as the very least HAHAHAHAHAHAH NO AMOUNT OF LAUGHTER CAN DESCRIBE MY JOY NOW YAY. This is so much more exciting to know than receiving the proposal from your secondary school the other day regarding funding the TPSS Fiesta, which leaves me wondering if you went back for it too cause apparently the councilors who came down to present made it sounds quite interesting. This is also much more exciting than speeding past Bedok reservoir every Sunday just in case you might be one of those dragon boaters, and how my heart pounce faster when I have to contact TPSS / SP as if you are the one that's picking up the phone from the other side. But your relation to these things just made them special. YAY TONIGHT IS A GOOD NIGHT AND I SHALL DROWN IN MY POOL OF DELUSIONAL HAPPINESS HAHAHAH

Aww dude where have you gone to when I can finally run 10km with no kick, when I finally lost that 7kg as promised after As, when I finally don't have to do paper after papers everyday, when we can finally carry out all the plans we have had for post As.. Out of all the possibilities that could have happened to us, here we are at separate junctions in life so far away from each other. KAY MAYBE NOT GEOGRAPHICALLY CONSIDERING THAT WE LIVE JUST 5.7KM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. Hmph that means if we start running to each other now it will take barely 15 minutes for us to see each other, or maybe lesser since you run faster then you could cover longer distance. OH IF THIS IS IN A MOVIE OR NOVEL WE WILL PROBABLY BE RUNNING ALREADY AND THE STORY ENDS 15 MINUTES LATER WHEN WE FINALLY GIVE EACH OTHER A BEAR HUG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD HUGGING HAHAHAHAHA BUT APPARENTLY WE LIVE IN THIS REAL WORLD NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN I WILL GO BACK TO MY UNI ADMISSION WHILE YOU ARE PROBABLY SLEEPING ALREADY. RIGHT GOOD NIGHT THANKS FOR YOUR DP THAT CHEERED ME UP UNKNOWINGLY :)

Comments

Popular Posts