Far far away.


On a delight note in the midst of my mundane working life, I finally went to the legendary Universal studio, after it's launched for one and half years. ( That's not very long after a second thought cause I always  thought it has a longer history than that. ) It was, quite a fulfilling day with all the rides, probably because it's been long since I last went to a theme park as such. 

Oh yeah oh yeah gosh may I introduce my brother to everyone.Uh as it would be such a long grandmother story if I were to explain to whole family history,I will just give it a miss. Anyhow, my brother is here in Singapore to stay for a month, come to think of it he has been here for two weeks already, my bad for not introducing him early but well, he is the one who refuse to snap a shot with me all this while.A brief history is that we did not grow up together ans this is just the 4th time I'm seeing him in my 19 years of living. To which I always wanted to have a sibling ( preferably an older one. ), here is my chance. But being the elder sibling isn't that ideal, especially when what you have is a younger brother. For the past two weeks I have been embraced with all sorts of biases from my mum. Psk, and my words weighs as light as a feather now. Well as a mature nineteen years old lady, I shall not grumble about all the unfair treatment I have received in the house given that my brother is kind enough not to abuse his seemingly superior power. :') Apart from that, it's quite interesting to have one more person in the house, and he is a really talkative one. I have been depriving of sleep lately because he just can't stop talking at night, and of cause it doesn't matter much to him cause he is not the one that has to wake up at 6 the next day to work, Hurhur. D: 


Okay I have side-tracked way too much, the post ought to focus on the USS trip. Even though I doubt people are interested anyway since I presume most have go before. :) The entire place feels pretty surreal and I really love it. I swear it was stunning when I first took the Transformers, it's just so freaking amazing and I can imagine that all movies are gonna be shown this a way in a few decades' time, or maybe just one decade, given the fast pace of technology advancement. Gosh I can't wait, to 'watch' movies just like I'm within it. Too exciting woots! Just look at how brilliant human brains are. Oh well those geniuses and geeks, thank you :') For bringing such joys in my life, for only if I can afford those luxury entertainments in time to come. 


I have always been wanting to go to USS, though preferably with my lover which never did happen. Hmph we almost made it, damn. And then I wanted to go with my VJ class, which never did happen too. After which I was suppose to go with the NPCC girls, which again, didn't happen neither. Finally, Alibaba stick with me through thick and thin and we made it there, together with my brother who my mum insist on bringing him along.One thing learnt is that I don't like kids when they behave stupidly. Though he isn't very young but agh. Okay cannot judge I used to behave as stupid I guess.


The only pity it that Alibaba and me din't get a chance to ride the Cyclon roller coaster as it started downpour in the evening, to which we felt like we are just about to die if we were to go on the ride with such weather. Hence we gave it a miss and my brother went up alone in the thunderstorm, and came down soaking wet feeling heroic that he conquered the scariest ride at USS. I shall conquer it when I visit USS again, maybe in a year or two. Ah I love to play, right what a comment like who doesn't. After facing the computer the entire day at work, the day spent at USS was a total getaway. Oh yes, I must, must, must go on a backpack trip in July when my internship ends, and before my uni orientation starts. ( Oh that reminds me that March is coming, and we all know what that means. )





I like the polariod, heheh. I love to hug the furry ( and probably dirty ) mascot, though the person inside must felt like dying cause the sun was bitching hot for that period. To which I remember that I will be selling polariods on the street with Fann on Valentines' day to couples. Kachin kachin $_$ Quite excited for it :') Y-O-L-O.

PS. Life has been quite bitchy recently throwing lemons at me, in other words, not very happy go lucky. Sigh pie. I shall manage it. Aha totally. 

Comments

Popular Posts