A slice of thoughts

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. 
Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. 

- James A. Baldwin

Oh oppsy, it's been long since I type such things. A little over five months, well that's quite some times, without realization. Not that I'm very much emotional tonight but I was just playing badminton with Le bro where we last played, and it occurred to me that we have been moving on with life for quite some time already. I wonder how things would be now if we did not part, uh, I would probably still be grumpy about how busy you will be everyday. Thus relatively life is more care-free now for me I guess, except that some things went out to nowhere recently but at least it's restored back to normal now.

Life has come to a 180 degree change for me for sure. For all I could remember now was the endless TYS I dug my head into every day last year, be it productive or a waste of time, that's how I spent most of my time. Whereby life now is just, doing internships in the day and meeting friends at night, going out for tuition and Yoga class on weekends, hitting the gym thrice a week, as a result I was rarely home. That makes me feel like I'm experiencing the so-called your-kind-of-life. And to be honest it's pretty tiring, I conclude the happiest time of today is having a two hours nap on a Sunday afternoon, for I couldn't remember when was the last time I had such a luxury time all to myself. :')

Well sometimes I do miss you, which I hope you do occasionally too hahahah. Okay quite thankful that I can say this very light-hearted now. For I think it's pretty weird for me to still be emotional now since we are both sorta optimists and quite happy-go-lucky. It would be really nice if we can catch up with each other but uh, okay maybe not anytime soon yet. :') I personally think you are really an adorable and my type of guy but oh well, life is never a smooth journey. We make choices and face the consequences, be responsible for our own actions. Life comprises of even greater responsibility as we grow.

OKAY GONNA END ABRUPTLY CAUSE I WANT TO CONTINUE READING MY BOOK. On a side note I think I have not mention this but thank you Alibaba who never fail to send me a text checking if I'm okay back then, when the entire blog was filled with misery and tears. :')Which made me a little reluctant to blog too much cause like keep making you worrying for me everyday. Ding, I love you, I love many people around me. And I hope eventually everyone will find their soul mate for life. Me and you included.

Comments

Popular Posts