Life.

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” 
-  Mitch Albom


True enough.
And we all begin dying since the day we were born.
People grow, as they do, they learn, they experience different phase in life.
Everything eventually becomes part and parcel of life, and no one can escape from it.
We come to this world with a clenched fist trying to conquer the world, we take our first step we start to run we spend decades studying as a student, we step into the working society, we find a trustworthy partner and get married, we have our own children, our parents grow old, and eventually they would go, and as we watch our kids grow, we age and it will then be our turn to leave this world, with our hands opening taking nothing with us. But this is just the ideal case of one's life, accidents do happen and you never know what life will take away from you next.

The fragility of life recently struck me and I can't help but to constantly ask myself what's really important to me, what do I want to do with my life. How do I live it with as little regrets possible how do I cherish the people around me everyday. What can I do to make this world a better place to put a smile on the people around me to make myself feel everyday is truly gratifying and fulfilling.Maybe the answer is within me, yet to be discovered.

May everyone around me be safe and sound everyday, may we all be blessed with the faith and hope. May we grow stronger with each fall, may we find peace in everyday's life.
“Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself..” 
- Mitch album, Have a little faith. 

Comments

Popular Posts