6.

“Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” 
 ― Chicken Soup for the soul.



Prelims had officially put to an end as of now, and that left me..nah I don't wanna start counting I will panic by the thought of having so little time left. Right and despite saying so I still went off for a picnic to Palawan beach for Riffana's eighteenth after the paper. Ohyeah what a gorgeous photo taken with the solemn faces.:') I've concluded that people should stop taking the normal crowd-tgt-and-smile-appropriately photos, should fully utilize our imaginations and create retarded poses instead ;'D It was so bitching hot day today but it was expected anyway, just so bad that the chocolates in my bag ended up all melting and I literally drank them afterwards by tearing a small opening at the corner.And the most memorable moment of the day is in fact, the moment when water sprayed onto me in the showering cubicles, considering I was sticky and sandy all over. Ohwell I swear it was my happiest moment of the day, awesome much gosh! ( And that means you actually get to enjoy such heavenly moments in life everyday after your DB training! Chey what a blissful life ;'D )      

Alright so the fun have to end somewhere and went off to Coffee bean to finish off a math paper, meh Okay occasionally I do enjoy the soothing ambiance at cafes but more often than not, it's overly crowded and I hated the noise around. Should uh find those cafe that only can fit in one person, so no one can disturb me yay ;D I've eaten so much junk food today and I'm flooded by guilt now, sigh, and it was a bad attempt to run earlier on cause I stopped only after one km due to stitches. Alright at least I ran right, that tiny little one km counts,better than nothing hmph, probably burned off ten calories. ):


And uh moving on to rule seven. 7. Don't spend too much time alone. Yes so true sigh, so as I had a fun filled day today and by the end of the day I was finally going home all by myself, and instinctively I had the urge to take out my phone and text you about the day, I mean that's what I always do, okay fine used to do, cannot live in self denial. Habits are scary. Which perhaps could be accounted by this extract I've read the the book recently; that "Almost all human beings have a natural tendency to resist what is different, unusual, or new. We possess no power over the unpredictable and we do not like to feel as though we have no control over 
what occurs around us, that the power we have over ourselves is taken away, or that our illusion of certainty about the future can fade away." Well it will all be fine, I will get use to it. I'm adaptable. I have to be.

Oh and hope that your stomach is functioning normally again without merlion acts, either that or you had better seen a doctor already and on medication now. Forever only concern with other's well-being and ignorant of your own and made people worried for you aghh. Angst.  

Comments

Popular Posts