5.

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”




( Uh, had. )



well life goes on yeah. Another day well spent at Timo's house watching the Dark Knight Rises, secretly touched that people around recently are making timely rescue to save me from the daily miseries. :') Had a great deal of fun "criticizing" and twisting the scenes, after considering that we all still have on-going prelim exam the next day, (Which kind of makes me wonder why did we so chillax and watch movie like couch potato in the first place.), attempted to get our hands on Physics pyp later on. Uh,kay. Mind your schedule Junting :') Fine gonna end the post here given that I've yet to revise any formulas and relying solely on my past memories definitely won't get me far tomorrow.

Continuing with rule six today, that's it, Don't try to mask your pain by trying to find a replacement. Definitely not this time round, sigh. I mean I may had subconsciously did so in the past few years but well, not for you. You've taught me just so much, and for you, I would make myself a better person. I would be lying if I were to say I don't miss you right now but agh, I didn't intend to make my blog look like some whiny small girl crying over an ice-cream cone that drop on the floor. I do acknowledge how fortunate I am still, for everything that's still present in my life. But god damn it, how I wish you could be here to make it perfect... Right. Drop this thought. Study. & Moving on to this I'm so proud of your results! :'D keep it up pleaseee and do yourself proud! Do me proud too sweetie :') ( hohoho secret share your joy at the corner. ) I'm batman.
Well sometimes I have the urge to reset my twitter pw so that I get to stalk more of you but, ah I don't think it's a wise choice in the long run. Kay a level after a level, things will be Better by then. ):

Comments

Popular Posts