3.


The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you 


can either run from it, or learn from it. 



-The Lion King



Last night passed better than expected, studied quantum physics into wee hours and kind of crashed immediately by the time I fell onto my bed, well fine putting aside the fact that I stayed on the same page for three whole hours.

Today was a good one,well supposedly a good one.I wanted to blog about the touching encounters with my grandparents.To which I felt I was so blissful today, firstly by the awesome dinner my grandmother cooked especially for me.I swear they were all my all-time-favorites! :') And after which I received a red packet from my grandfather cause he strike 4D recently.( Not the top prizes I guess.) Albeit not a big sum he kind of gave red packets to all his grand-children. ( edited: OMG I TYPED THIS WHEN I HAVE NOT OPEN IT YET HENCE I ASSUMED THERE IS PROBABLY 20 BUCKS IN IT OR STH NOW THAT I HAVE OPENED I SHALL TAKE BACK MY WORDS, THERE IS FREAKING 200 BUCKS IN IT OMG WTS. ) Honestly I was so overwhelmed by their love the whole evening, I mean I'm not blood-related to them after all, but they are just, such nice couple.      And that wasn't all, so during dinner my grandmother took a look at my watch and I just casually said "Oh I had it for very long already, maybe getting a new one soon." Then at the end of the day my grandfather suddenly pull me aside and asked if I were getting a new watch then he wanted to take out money give me secretly. I was like omg it's okay. But it's just that thought of him makes me felt so, so,so loved. Uh,I would use a better verb if I could but, sigh limited vocabulary range.So all in all I was wondering if there's anything that I can do for them in reciprocation because I believe that we should always be thankful for those who treats you nicely, because no one on this planet owns you a living. When people are nice, you must always remember to be nice to them in return.

Just on a side note he is 74 this year and still working as a night shift taxi driver, which really kind of makes me worried sick cause it all just sounds so dangerous. And this special relation with taxi driver made me loving all taxi drivers, well at least most of them. I've met so many kind souls, a few of them wiped off the fare because I had no small change,oh yeah and I remember this one in particular who comforted me when I had a really bad birthday two years back and cried in the cab, oh yeah and also quite a number of chatty ones over the years. I find it interesting to talk to strangers because I believe that everyone has a unique life story and I enjoying meeting people.Kay glad Singapore don't really have those drive-you-to-ulu-places-rob/rape/kill-you that kinda news. :')

So yeah,it was all suppose to be doing great, the day was suppose to end off with a refreshing jog at east coast until the very moment I stepped back home. Sigh and there my mum was, throwing a big fuss after peeping into my phone photos and screaming at how I was being a very selfish person and doesn't give a shit about her feelings and get into relationship with guys she doesn't like. Ohwell,I find her words hurts a little because the fact that we broke up was exactly because I tried to spare a thought for her. Sigh, just that she knows nothing about it ohwell. I was just so tired to explain the situation to her but, well I don't know what I was doing neither, I spent the next one hour trying to talk things out with her, trying to fight for a relationship that doesn't exist anymore. It was a bad negotiation of cause, no it wasn't even one cause there wasn't anything to bargain at all. No matter what I say in attempt to make her accept him it all ends off with not even my dead body. I'm just so tired of it, well not like it's the first time anyway. Forget it. Let it be, whatever it is, just let it be.

Continue with rule three day, that's it.
3. Find emotional support.    
I guessed I really received more than enough of that over the past few days from all my best friends and ohyeah, a touching comfort from a friend who we aren't really that close today, but it's just so nice of her to drop me a text over upon reading my blogging. People should indeed make their care and concerns visible to people around them. So heart warming to receive such texts :)

Ps. I'm really really really sorry if she called you up, as if bringing you all these miseries aren't more than enough already. My bad. Damn. And sorry doesn't solve a thing I know.

I like to blog everyday now, it makes me feel like I'm taking to you, via a e-mail or sth. Kay I will try to not live in self denial soon, soon. Sigh.

Comments

Popular Posts