2.

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
——When Harry Met Sally 


Alright, the night is falling again. Kay I will survive tonight like how I survived last night, to which I just don't know to express my gratitude to all my friends, especially during these few bad days. :') Uh, it's just more than a "thank you", to which I guess the only way I could ever reciprocate their love is to be there for them too, like how they are for me now. But I'll cross my heart and pray a billion times that they don't have to be in this state, ever. I wish all couples stay strong and hold onto each other in tough times, I wish people fall in love once and for a lifetime :D 

Alright got my Furby today, for which I was hesitating really bad if I should get it after all because it just reminds me of what sparks off this whole issue. But, uh forget it I will just use it to serve as a reminder of a mother's love for her child. Sigh. It's just a matter of time and the only one I should ever blame is myself, for dragging an innocent person down to the dungeon that leads to nowhere, just to satisfy my own mindless desires.    

 

Well a short touch up on Furby, it's sort of an electronic toy that talks and you can play with it. I had a bad time with it today cause it doesn't speaks English for the first 20 hours and speaks Furbish instead. Uh huh looks like Neopet somehow. Frankly speaking I expected it to be more intelligent but nah, my expectation are just too high. I hope it doesn't screams in the middle of night since there is no Off button on it.



And the second major thing of the day would probably be the new phone I've got since the contract is ending off soon. Yes I was eyeing for a blackberry 9900 but my mum insist that it's not worth the money. Well anyway my Data plan is back inconveniently now, ( Cancelled it few months back due to bad self-control.) but Fann said that I should learn to have more self-discipline instead of cancelling it again.So uh, I will try. But I refuse to use the new phone now cause I allergic to memories hmph. Don't want to get reminded of you every time I use it,yet. K soon soon.Wanted to grab the red color instead but the actual model is just too, unacceptable to the eyes.

Kay and so anyway the cliche me went online to search for "How to survive a break-up" like a nerd. And alright I will follow the ten rules exactly the next ten days to save me ten days of misery. Let's go Junting :D Even though change is mandatory, suffering is optional! Let's go Jiachen too! :D     

 1. Cry all you want. Let the tears flow, it's healthy you are releasing grief and pain. 

Eh, I have done enough of that so I refuse to follow rule one, kay skip. 

2. Do something everyday to help yourself heal.
 Don't wait for the mood to come over you, take one action and then take another.

Yeahhh, going off for a jog now :') Kay hope it helps,can I have a jar of fresh air please. it better does. Hmph. I hope my dearies don't have to receive my mid-night calls again :D Le strong girl let's go! 

Edited:
Quite glad to see your status on the top of the newsfeed when I opened Facebook just now. :) Please be positive forever! Life is too short for sadness.

Comments

Popular Posts