10.

Had a Long day going around Singapore with Ali as a post-birthday celebration today. No doubt it was a fun day but i secretly hate myself cause whenever I'm having Fun recently, my scumbag brain will starts to feel emotional with the stupid much "how-i-wish-you-were-with-me" Line. So much spoiler agh. ):<

I'm in a dead tired state now but I have so much things to do, when the technology is too advanced as such that's it became problematic switching from phone to phone. Agh. I want to sleep so badly and cramp is torturing me, together with the crash of my aunt's computer, I see no shortcut way that I can transfer everything from a iPhone 3Gs to a 4S tonight. Omg, I don't foresee myself being able to recover from all these body aches and get back to my supposed study track on time tmr.

Just something to ponder upon today while visiting the night safari, what's the purpose that lies behind visiting the place and look at the animals? I mean like what exactly do you gain from such a trip? Right, I will do my reflection some day, when I continue with my birthday post.

Uh. People like to pretend. Pretend it's alright pretend nothing had happened before pretend that we were never close at all. But perhaps that's the best way to deal with it, for there is nothing more to be done except letting time heals it all.

Comments

Popular Posts