the thief of time.

It has come to those days that as you decide to pack up and go home at 4pm, you stood up from your seat in library, and greeted by a picture whereby everyone else is still studying,almost instantaneously you're engulfed by immense guiltiness and you instinctively sit back down to face the books. Good motivation indeed, but did not work with the annoying fever originating from sore throat after overdosing on, ridiculous but sadly, plums. Body made worse together with the menstrual cramps.Agh need to stop being so obstinate and get adequate rest for a day.But it seems such a sinful act to sleep a day away. please miraculously recover, right now. God knows how much more work I have to do, to secure the As. You already knew what you want, it's how far you want to go to pursue your goal.  

An interesting observation I've discovered recently via a class activity is that many people presume that I am very hardworking. Which I find ridiculous to some sense.I would say that it's really subjective, perhaps if you were to spend three years of primary school in China like I did, you would change your mind too.It's pretty insane,if it's hard to picture then just imagine that every single student in the school is studying like how any scholar in your class would. Now that's China. Well many complain that these foreign talents kind of "spoiled the market", because of the additional competition now everyone has to study even harder. True enough but as a beneficiary of the Singapore's meritocracy system, I'm still grateful that it's the results but not family background or bribery that decides my future. After all, it's the only quality that I can manipulate.        

Comments

Popular Posts