Marsh marsh marshmallowww

Felt that I shouldn't leave my blog hanging with a semi-emotional post on the top.Alas,life recently is self-declared study break and studying around with different people. Glad enough most are productive. I love friends. :DDD 


Had an interesting  marshmallow challenge with ali in the midst of studying today upon inspired by 940.People indeed learn from their mistake,started off first round with anyhow swallowing and had a bad choke. Became a little smarter during the second round and tried to push all to the sides. Great experience with a little piece of entertainment for people who have nothing better to do. :')  Escapism;( a mental diversion by means of entertainment, as an escape from the perceived unpleasant aspects of daily life.) Well, you can put it that way too. 


I love soothing songs, after all. Albeit old.I will get a retro disc player in my house next time, ahhhz create romantic ambiance at home Hahahahaha. & probably drag my other half to learn ballroom / latin / waltz dance with meee :') HAHAHA ACT LIKE CAN DANCE LIDDAT. I will just follow the left-right-cha-cha-cha~ 

Comments

Popular Posts