Hobson's choice.

Lethargic max such that I'm barely shifting my hand on the keyboard now, two paper's down and uh I've no idea how many more to go. Was surprise by how calm   I was the night before the GP paper cause it's so unlike me, more often than not I will have the mini panic attack the night before exam. O' look Vj changed me well.

Alright I'm not in the right state to blog anything, I just wanna fades into the wall with the book. I figured out that I will never get bored in the library, ever. 

Lost count of the countdown already,but well people around will start to remind me soon.I don't even..Nah. okay pick myself up tomorrow and life goes on in a repeat.


Thank you all my friends, for giving me the strength to keep holding on. I guess I wasn't best at expressing myself but I was so touched deep down when chua & 940 brought forth a box of chicken essence with encouraging cards during the previous short meet up; I'm looking forward to studying everyday because I get to see ali, not that I'm obsessed with her, but it just feels so great to know that I'm not all alone in this; I smiled at phone every single night upon reading kwek's text and it never fails to cheer me up. I'm freaking grateful for having such awesome friends around in tough time like this.And sometimes I wonder if I were a great friend to them mutually, I hope I am. I hope I would be there for them when they're in trouble, they are down, they are lost, just like how they are always here for me. Perhaps I'm not yet, but I will learn to be a great friend, while we all grow up together.I love each and every single of you, so dearly.


Comments

Popular Posts