that ray of sunlight :')

Just collected back all Common test 2 results, with a sweet surprise from Geography, jumping from S to B, and considering it's the very first time I ever passed the subject in Vj, it's a rather great achievement personally. :') Honestly I had the urge to tear the moment I saw it cause frankly I was praying so hard for a 45 to pass, and I saw 62 on my paper, I was like, astonished, in the pleasant way of cause. 150 hours spent on Geog paid off. :) Apart from that the rest seems roughly stable, from BCDSU to BBCDE. Oh and perhaps another piece of good news is a U to D for Physics. Though there's much more rooms for improvement. (: Oh and the third delightful news is that this is again the very first time I've passed all my subjects in Vj. Woo suddenly see a weak ray of sunlight projected into my future ;')  But well another look at the university admission for Bussiness administration ( AAA/B ) pulled me back to reality. Here we go again. <3 Jiayou myself! 

Comments

Popular Posts