Solitary.


Sometimes I dislike the interconnectedness of my life. we're losing our privacy as days gone by.
Here we are,expected to acknowledge impromptu changes via e-mails,
to reply everyone's texts almost instantaneously and stay within reach of others.
We tends to even stick with our friends instead of going solo most of the time,at almost anywhere.
So where are the private life of ourselves as individuals.

Few days back I was having a short conversation with one of my classmate at the canteen, I was passing by while she was having lunch alone so I popped by and asking why aren't you eating with the rest, she responded with an element of surprise and questioned me back,"why must eat with others? I personally prefer to do things myself cause I don't really like accommodating to others." For a moment or so I was pretty much stunned by the fact that subconsciously, I've became a person whom is afraid of being alone, there're things that I could have might as well done alone but no, I would spend much of the time waiting for others so as to do-it-together, not as if the end results will be of any difference.

 Maybe it's time to be more independent, have some essence of individuality. as the Chinese saying goes, 靠山山会倒,靠人人会跑。Ideally my phone will spoil during June holiday. Don't like impromptu plans that disrupts my already planned schedule. Despite having a messy study table and room, I still prefer doing things systematically, especially when it comes to study. But recently I was pretty much annoyed by my grossly organised table and I kind of swept everything onto the floor, looks much neater now. And it's time to invest on great looking stationeries, increasing my happiness level despite the tedious and horrendous Math sums I have to face everyday.

Comments

Popular Posts