A million lies;

It was until today that I realize the one and only reason why all relationships came to an end is simply, " I stop loving you:'
Any reasons besides that is just another way of putting that only reason. Just like what I did today I guess, sigh.

Please let me put all this to an stop and may no one ask me what happened cause I don't want be reminded of it.
Cause it's constantly making me feel bad for not being able to love him anymore. The feeling just gone for God knows why.
I was thinking if we should blame anyone if a couple breaks up and in my perspective I think it's neither's fault.
No one should be at fault if two people are just not meant for each other. I mean like, you can't just blame someone cause they stop loving you somehow.
Yet maybe I'm just saying this for the sake of self-comfort in this case.
Been trying to recall back the feelings I got last time during break up w/ G, I remember myself begging him to stay and asking what have I done wrong such that he doesn't want me anymore.
Neh, not going to think back any deeper into it. The thought grossed me out.

Kay so whole world gonna have bad impression on me now?
Nevermind. that means you just don't know me well enough.
Sometimes I actually wonder how am I like in other people's mind, I mean like since I accepted the universal fact that everyone gossips. So despite the fact of not being "popular" in anyway, but maybe there're still a few rare human beings who got bored after lunch and might talk about me trololol.
Things like my double eye lid, my eyebrow, or maybe people might say I'm attention seeking cause too much red and domokun related stuff?

But not like I care cause I will never get to hear what people say about me anyway, human social network not stretched out that far to have so much friends.
Sometimes I think I can be the last person in the school to know something major cause no one tells me and I don't ask neither,
It's like if I don't even know them why should I bother knowing what's happening to them, why the trouble to find out if they are gay they are attached they broke up this and that.
Trololol I have absolutely small social network like I said. Don't even have enough time for my close friends to spend time together why bother about others. Lol.
I realise maybe it's not that I don't gossip, but from another perspective, I'm just, might as well be known as  anti-social.

Anything lah anything. Sleep, wake up, brand new day, study.
Life goes on, so true.

“我以为我对你更好一点你就会喜欢我”
"我以为只要在一起久一点我就会喜欢你"

- 最后的对话;020212
没说出口的,只剩下了对不起,让你失望了

Comments

Popular Posts