Love is the beauty of the soul.

人之间的感情就像织毛衣,建立的时候一针一线,小心而漫长,

拆除的时候却只需轻轻一拉。

Firstly, happy valentine's day to all couples in the world who are still together up till this day (:
Had a splendid day overall today, wasn't really in good mood cause someone accidentally took away
 the rose I bought for wahshuan, or so I hope cause I doubt anyone would want to steal a rose. 
And then begins the long boring day with useless lectures and unproductive pon-ning of lectures and breaks.And the mood continues to stay low all the way to I started doing physics tutorial in library after school. Physics is like my mother now, knows nothing but kill all my self-esteem and confidence away. Sigh.
Nevermind don't complain. Think of kids in LDC who yearns for an education but couldn't. I'm fortunate. Yeap. 

Well the day starts to get better when Wahshuan came over after her piano and we talked all over the universe as usual, topics to topics. Feels good to have her, heh worth my time spent the night before to do card for her yay. And as a pre-celebration of Junhua's birthday, went to Lavender to eat the best bar chor mee in Singapore, which tastes, indeed nice, but overrated. Oh well people popular customers willing to pay the high price for it, what to do (': 
So anyway the whole bugis was filled with couples, din't feel sad in particular with the fact that I'm single now, cause, I've got a bunch of friends around me after all. Compare to a relationship, friendship might be just so much more stable. Spend more times on friends from now on, guys? Neh. just forget it.

Talk about happy stuffs. recently I met up with my primary school best friend, it been two years since I last seen her, and I was so delighted that there wasn't the presence awkwardness which I have been fearing.Feel just so good to meet up with good friends, especially when I din't have  much of them. May all my friendship lasts.



And talking about that I coincidentally found out some used-to-be close guy friend of mine deleted from from facebook, Sigh, heaved a sigh when I saw his profile and the "Add friend" button. But oh well, let it be. just let it be. anyway also never believed in best friend with guys before. just let it be. don't need guy anyway.

So recently I have been busy with event coverage, took up for orientation and Sea regatta but sadly, there's only one final photo which I think might be presentable and has some artistic genes in it:



yeah that's all about it. It's two now and im damn lazy to even pack my bag. nevermind I will wake up 10 minutes earlier later to pack up. Yes I will.

Comments

Popular Posts